Coconut’s POWerful Benefits
Coconut Oil is a saturated fat that aids in blood sugar control, reduces cholesterol, fights off candida, fights against aging and is excellent for skin and hair care.
- Use Coconut Oil for cooking. Never heat liquid oils. Heating olive oil, grapeseed oil, sesame oil, peanut oil, walnut oil, avocado oil, fish oil or any other liquid oil reduces their nutritional benefits.
- Use Coconut Oil in the place of butter. Baked potatoes, baked sweet potatoes are delicious topped with coconut oil. Coconut oil is great for cooking your favorite stir fry. Spread on your favorite healthy bread and top with raw honey or almond butter or your favorite healthy spread.
- Coconut Oil has other uses. Steve had an itchy scalp and tried many products that did not solve his problem. He learned that using coconut oil on the scalp helps and it did, almost instantly.
- We also suggest that you use it as a sunscreen and moisturizer. Apply Coconut Oil directly to the skin thirty minutes before sun exposure. It will keep your skin moisturized and protected for most people.
- Use Coconut milk and water in smoothies
1/3 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup fresh pineapple juice
1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
6 ice cubes
Blend all and enjoy
This smoothie is great to freeze in your popsicle mold to get on a hot summer day or as a refreshment on any day. Add a little mint, ginger, lemon or lime for a little zip.